Delightful Bournemouth Holiday House
Delightful self-catering Bournemouth holiday house well furnished & equipped. An absolute gem in a quiet area close to Tuckton village, Southbourne, Dorset. Near riverside gardens with boat trips to Christchurch & Mudeford. Near nature reserve, golf courses, tennis courts, bowls, beaches & fishing
- Recently refurbished light and airy holiday house with contemporary furnishings
- Self-catering accommodation ideal for a family, a couple or 2 couples sharing
- Relax at the Riverside Pub by Tuckton Bridge & watch the boats.
- Eat at restaurants or takeaways close by in Tuckton village
- Enjoy Tuckton tea gardens and lovely walks along the river Stour
- Visit quaint & historical Christchurch with beautiful riverside walks, a leisurely walk or short bus ride away.
- Visit Hengistbury Head scenic Nature Reserve and Site of Special Scientific Interest & enjoy the fantastic coastal views & ride the Noddy Train
- Play tennis, bowls, ballgames in the kick about area, let the children have fun in the play area & enjoy refreshments at Seafield Gardens, approx 1 km away,
- Play golf at several courses close by,
- Go fishing and sailing on the Avon and Stour Rivers
- Swim in the sea & enjoy Bournemouth’s miles of award winning golden sandy beaches. (nearest 1.5km)
- Visit bustling Boscombe High Street and pier